Electric Vehicles, EV batteries & Critical Raw Materials
Over the past years, we have been helping our clients in finding solutions for the collection, reuse and recycling for Electric Vehicle traction batteries. If you are a producer, end-user or recycler of large li-ion based Industrial Batteries, we can help you for instance in the following areas:
- Producer Responsibility for EV traction batteries and other large industrial Li-ion batteries (LIB)
- Regulatory requirements (e.g. forthcoming revision of the EU Battery Directive) and safety guidelines (ADR regulations) related to the packaging, transportation, disassembly, reuse and recycling of large Li-ion batteries
- Best available technologies (BAT) and leading service providers for the recycling of large Li-ion batteries (LIB), and for the recovery of valuable and hazardous raw materials in End-of-Life (EoL) Li-ion and NiMh industrial batteries
- Modelling the future development of Electric Vehicle (EV) markets in Finland, and identifying the implications on the battery recycling and critical raw materials markets.
In addition, we are following closely the latest developments in the field of Critical Raw Materials (CRM). For several years we have been working closely with the National Emergency Supply Agency (NESA) of Finland in the field of critical minerals, metals and chemicals.
Dr. Jarkko Vesa, CEO of Not Innovated Here, presenting at the 23rd International Congress for Battery Recycling (ICBR 2018) in Berlin, September 26-28, 2018.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Robotic Process Automation
Since 2014, we have been following closely the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market. We are also closely involved in the standardization work of Artificial Intelligence (AI) through the work of ISO/IEC JTC1 SC42 Artificial Intelligence.
- Feasibility studies focusing on the potential of RPA in your organisation.
- Identifying most suitable tools & service providers for you company’s specific needs in the field of Intelligent Processes and Automation
- Understanding the threats and opportunities related to Artificial Intelligence.
We can be you independent and trusted advisor when you are looking for future solutions in the field of RPA or AI.
Dr. Jarkko Vesa, CEO of Not Innovated Here, was the Head of Delegation for Finland at the 1st Plenary Meeting of ISO/IEC JTC1 SC42 Artificial Intelligence in Beijing, May 2018. In 2018 – 2019, Dr. Vesa acted as the Chairman of the national AI standardization group of Finland, SFS SR315 Artificial Intelligence.
Strategic planning, Regulation & Process Consulting
For over 20 years we have been helping both established companies and start-ups in strategic planning, business model creating and strategy implementation work. Our special area is understanding the impact of regulation and legislation in the strategy.
For instance, Circular Economy and Recycling will be strong themes in the coming years.
- Identifying regulatory changes and their impact
- The new opportunities created by Circular Economy (Re-manufacturing, Re-use, Recycle)
- Standardization of Circular Economy
- Battery Regulation and Battery Passport
- Improving the recycling of WEEE / e-Waste
- Evolution of battery technologies and the recycling of Industrial / Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Batteries.
We can help you in all these challenging areas which are critical for the success in the future.
Other services we offer:
- Strategy consulting
- Corporate Governance
- Process Development
- Innovation Processes
We look forward to working with you!